Importance Of Ramazan By Learn Quran Online
Ramadan is the most precious month of the Islamic calendar (Hijri) and it is obligatory for the Muslims to fast in the month of Ramadan. Learn Quran Online Will Explain The Importance of It In this Article.
- Holy Quran was first revealed in the month of Ramadan.
- Fasting in the month of Ramadan is the fourth Pillar of Islam.
- Fasting helps to attain Taqwa (performing of actions which please Allah and abstaining from those actions that displease Him).
- Ramadan is the month of Quran. It is highly recommended in the Ramadan to read and study the Holy Quran and to share with others.
- The Night of Decree or The Night of Power (Laylat al-Qadr ) is in this month, which is better than a thousand months.
- In this Holy month, the gates of Paradise are opened, gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained up.
- Umrah (shorter/minor pilgrimage) in Ramadan is equivalent to Hajj (major pilgrimage).
- Muslims observe Itikaaf (residing in the mosque for worship) in the Ramadan especially in the last 10 days of this Holy month.
- It is a very rewarding act in Ramadan to offer Iftar (sunset meal to breakfast) to those who are fasting.
- In an authentic Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that fasting in the Ramadan sincerely out of faith and in the hope of reward.
- we will be forgiven all our previous sins, provided the major sins are not committed.
RAMADAN IN THE QURAN
The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
Indeed, We sent the Quran down during the Night of Decree. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree? The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.
HADITHS ABOUT THE RAMADAN
Abu Hurairah said:
The Messenger of Allah said: Whoever fasts Ramadan out of faith and in the hope of reward, he will be forgiven his previous sins.
[Sunan an-Nasai Book-22 Hadith-116]
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allahs Messenger (ﷺ) saying regarding Ramadan, Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.
[Sahih al-Bukhari Book-31 Hadith-1]
Allahs Messenger (ﷺ) used to practice I`tikaf in the last ten nights of Ramadan and used to say, Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan.
[Sahih al-Bukhari Book-32 Hadith-7]
Umm Maqil narrated that:
The Prophet said: Umrah during Ramadan is equal to Hajj.
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi Book-9 Hadith-132]
Ibn Umar said:
The Messenger of Allah enjoined the Zakah of Ramadan on everyone, young and old, free and slave, male and female, a Sa of dates or a Sa of barley.
[Sunan an-Nasai Book-23, Hadith-0]
This Was Article By Learn Quran Online