online quran academy The important of Surah Ikhlaaszeeshan khan
online quran academy
online quran academy is the new way of teaching Quran online On Vedio Call Through skype.
1.It is Makruh to recite this Surah in oneSurah has numerous benefits and is a cure of many ailments. It should be recited when travelling of facing a tyrant ruler.
Whoever recites this Surah 100 times before going to sleep Allah would forgive his sins comited in forty years.
2.If this Surah is recited for a dead person the reward is like of reciting the whole Quran.
3. If this Surah is recited over the eyes of a man suffering eye sore he would be cured.
4. It is a fortess of protection against every kind of affliction and calamity.
5. Allah likes very much those who recite this Surah regularly.
6. Whoever recites this Surah over the grave of believing men and women earns great rewards.
7.Whoever recites this Surah before dawn all that frightens him would disappear.
8. Who recites Surah Al Fatihah once and this Surah 30 times in each of the first two rakkat of tahajjud, all the sins he might have commited would inshallah be forgiven.
9. Recitation of this Surah 10 times at the time of going out of the house, the house remains in the protection of Allah till he comes back.
10. When a person goes to see a unjust man in authority, he should recite this Surah 3 times and close the fist and opne the fist when the interview is finished.
11. Whoever recites this Surah in his obligatory prayers Allah grants him good in this world as well as in the next life and forgives him, his parents and children.
12.It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that whoever recites this surah once will get the reward equal to ten times the number of people who have believed in the Islamic teachings.
In Islamic School of thought, when a person recites this surah 100 times, all his sins for the past 25 years are forgiven (except the sins of killing an innocent person or usurping the property of people). The one who recites it 1000 times will not die unless he sees his place in Jannah.